Visit us June through September and shop our great selection of freshly picked produce, baked goods, meats, fresh eggs, breads, and more! Join us for live music and connect with local small farms & entrepreneurs every Monday from 4-7pm! Ruhle Farms will be offering fresh meats, and you’ll also find fresh eggs, veggies, jams, and breads. Melissa Ann Photography offers beautiful services at an affordable price. Check out Moxxi Fair Trade Certified Coffee, (a local women-owned company), as well as HoneyBee Hill’s honey and maple syrup!
Free space available for our local entrepreneurs! Interested in being a vendor? Contact us! #SaveOurLocals
Summer Reading is HERE!
- The program is open to Children (up to age 12), Teens (ages 13-18), and Adults (ages 18+).
- Join us throughout the summer at the library for Movie Monday, Tuesday Story Time, and additional family events, or, read on your own!
- Register today at http://meclibny09.readsquared.com/
- Check out Miss Kate on Youtube & learn more about the program!
- Track your Summer Reading progress using the READsquared App