As New York State moves forward with reopening plans, so will the Mechanicville District Public Library. As we push forward into Phase 4 of our reopening plans, patrons will be allowed the following:
- No appointment is necessary, although we do require you to wear a mask. If you can not wear a mask, we require you to make an appointment with our Directory to use our library. We require that upon entering the library, you use the hand sanitation station before proceeding into the library collection.
- We will continue to offer Contactless Curbside service.
- Inter-library loan service is up and we are receiving and sending materials to our neighboring libraries.
- Library materials still need to be returned to the outside dropbox. Upon returning, please note that all library materials will be quarantined for 5 days.
- Computer stations are open and on a first come, first serve basis. We currently have four stations available due to COVID-19 social distancing.
- Library services such as copying, faxing, printing and notary are all available.