We continue to operate our normal business hours, Monday – Saturday.
Facial coverings of the nose AND mouth, hand sanitizing as well as temperature scanning are all required upon entering the building. .
As New York State moves forward with reopening plans, so will the Mechanicville District Public Library. As we push forward into our reopening plans, patrons will be allowed the following:
- No appointment is necessary, although we do require you to wear a mask. If you can not wear a mask, we require you to make an appointment with our Director to use our library. We require that upon entering the library, you use the hand sanitation station & take your temperature before proceeding into the library collection.
- We will continue to offer Contactless Curbside service.
- Inter-library loan service is up and we are receiving and sending materials to our neighboring libraries.
- Library materials may be returned inside during business hours. Items will no longer be quarantined.
- Computer stations are open and on a first come, first serve basis. We currently have six stations available due to COVID-19 social distancing.
- Library services such as copying, faxing, printing and notary are all available.
- Meeting Room Space is open only to visitors doing school work/research and pre-approved clubs. . Reservations are required to use the room. A Room Request form must be filled out and approved prior to the day of your visit. Visitors must sanitize, wear a mask at all times, complete a COVID-19 questionnaire and temperature screening on the day of their arrival prior to using the space.