Free Library Card
- For Patrons residing within our service area with vaild ID.
- Out of district residents may purchase a Mechanicville District Library card for a fee of $10 per year. This will allow access to materials at our Library, as well as those circulating through our inter-library loan program. Circulating materials from the Southern Adirondack Library System as well as the Mohawk Valley Library System will be available to users for pick up at the Mechanicville Library with this card. Please see a clerk for assistance.
- No password required.
Free Computer Use:
- With Library card; account must be in good standing. A one-time guest pass will be issued with valid ID, provided the patron is not overdue with Library fines.
- Black and white printing is 15 cents per page. A self service machine is available in the Library.
- Color prints are 25 cents per page. Please ask a clerk for assistance.
- Faxing is $1.00 per page. Please ask a clerk for assistance.
Free Drivers Education :
- Computer Assistance is available on Tuesdays by appointment. Please contact us to schedule.
Museum Passes are available to check out with your Library Card for a 3 day loan. Only Mechanicville School District Patrons are eligible to borrow these passes. Passes include free or greatly reduced admission. Please contact the Mechanicville Library or the institution you plan to visit for specific details.
Adirondack History Museum
Albright-Knox Art Gallery
Arnot Art Museum
Burchfield Penney Art Center
Children’s Museum Of Saratoga
CNSE Children’s Museum of Science and Technology (CNSE CMOST)
Everson Museum of Art
FASNY Museum of Firefighting
The Frederic Remington Art Museum
Glenn H. Curtiss Museum
The Hyde Collection*
miSci (The Museum of Science and Innovation)
The New-York Historical Society
Phelps Mansion Museum
Roberson Museum and Science Center
Saratoga Automobile Museum
Shaker Museum | Mount Lebanon
Staten Island Museum
The Wild Center
USS Slater Tours
World Awareness Children’s Museum*